Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
|Click here for Dist Educational Officer Post Details|
|Click here for Draughtsman Gr-III Post Details|
TNPSC Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for Dist Educational Officer Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 11 District Educational Officer posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 11 (GT (G): 02, BC (G): 02, BC (W): 01, BC (M) (G): 01, MBC/DC (G): 02, MBC/ DC (W): 01, SC (G): 01 & SC (W): 01 Posts)
Name of the Posts: District Educational Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years for Open Market, 40 years for Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools and no age limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes as on 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master degree of any University in the state of Tamil Nadu or a Degree of equivalent standard with not less than 50% marks in the master degree examination in any of Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History & Geography subjects or B.T or B.Ed degree of any university in the state of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalent standard and Must have studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University or Higher Secondary Course.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) for Preliminary Examination, Rs. 125/- for Main Written Examination and service charges to Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards application cost (Only qualifying candidates in preliminary examination can pay main written examination fee). Candidates may pay the examination fee in Online (Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card)/ Offline (Post Office or Indian Bank) mode. After completion of transaction in Online mode, then a registration ID and Password will be generated for future use and On submission of online application system will generate the payment challan form in Offline mode, take print out of it and go to nearest Indian Bank or Post Office for Payment of Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamn.net on or before 12-03-2014.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying, candidates must have scanned photograph and signature and have valid e-mail id or mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in and Click on Apply Online.
3. Go to the Post District Educational Officer and Click on Apply Online.
4. If you already have Unique ID, Please enter Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have Valid ID, Please enter all required particulars with out skipping any field.
6. Candidates should pay the examination fee through online or offline mode as mentioned above.
7. Fill all the mandatory details and then submit the application.
8. Candidates must note System generated Unique Registration ID and Password for future use.
9. After Submitting online, take print out of application and keep it for future use.
Date of Notification: 14-02-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12-03-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 14-03-2014.
Date & Time of Preliminary Examination: 08-06-2014 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
TNPSC Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for Draughtsman Gr-III Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of the 05 Draughtsman Gr-III Posts in the Town and Country Planning Department. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20-03-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts: Draughtsman Gr-III
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 35 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes and 18 years to 30 years for Others as on 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu/ Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training/ Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship awarded by the State Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in computer based examination & Oral Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.150/-(Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) along with service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency through online/ offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay fee by taking the print out of system generated challan form and make payment at Post Office or Indian Bank Branch. Candidates have to collect a copy of the fee payment Chelan from the Branch and check check that the Chelan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the Chelan by the Branch authorities within two working days from the date of registration/ submission of application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 20-03-2014. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out for future reference.
1. Log on to TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2. Click on Online Services and then click on Online Application.
3. Select the Post you are applying for and Click on Apply Online.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
7. Candidates should pay the examination fee through offline or online mode as mentioned above.
8. Fill all the payment details in the online application form.
9. Candidates must note the registration number and password for further reference.
10. After submitting the online application candidates must take the print of the online application for future reference.
Date of Notification: 24-02-2014
Last Date for submission of applications: 20-03-2014
Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office:22-03-2014
Date and Time of Main Examination Paper-I: 03-05-2014 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Date and Time of Main Examination Paper-II: 03-05-2014 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs