Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Jobs 2013 – Apply Online for 240 Asst Statistical Investigator Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 240 Asst Statistical Investigator Posts in the Department of Economics and Statistics . Eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 20-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 240
Name of the Post: Assistant Statistical Investigator
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum below 30 years and no maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and DWs of all castes as on 01-07-2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree in Statistics or Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Operations Research/ Econometrics / Mathematical Economics from any recognized University.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay examination fee of Rs. 300/- (Examination Fee Rs. 250/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) to be paid by all the candidates through Online or Offline mode. For Online payment fee must be paid through Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit card. For Offline payment fee can be paid through Challan (generated from bank website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Oral Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 20-03-2013. After submission of online application candidate need to take print and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
2. Click “Apply online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3. Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature.
7. Candidates should pay the examination fee through offline or online mode as mentioned above.
8. Fill all the payment details in the online application form.
9. Candidates should note the registration number and password is generated for further reference.
10. After submitting the online application candidates should take the print of the online application.
Date of Notification: 01-03–2013
Last Date for Online Application: 20-03-2013
Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank or Post Office: 22-03-2013
Date and Time of Main Exam in CBT Format for Paper I: 07-04-2013 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Date and Time of Main Exam in CBT Format for Paper II: 07-04-2013 from 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm
For more details like pay scale, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application process and other details of TNPSC Recruitment click on the link given below……
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs