Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for Statistical Inspector Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of Statistical Inspector vacancies in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-07-2014 till 11.59 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 06
Name of the Posts: Statistical Inspector
i. GT( PSTM): 01 Post
ii. BC (PSTM): 01 Post
iii. BC: 01 Post
iv. BC (M): 01 Post
v. MBC/ DC: 01 Post
vi. SC (W): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age (should have completed) limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is below 30 years for Others (i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC & BCM). There is no maximum age limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, DW & BCM of all castes. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject or its equivalent qualification in Tamil Medium.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination (Computer based Test) and Oral Test/ Interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 150/- (Examination Fee Rs 100/- + Cost of Application Rs 50/-) for Others and Rs 50/- (Cost of application) for reserved categories, paid through Online or Offline mode. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system, paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
Offline Payment: Fee must be paid through Challan (generated from website) in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office with in two days from date of submission of application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the TNPSC websites http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net/ on or before 16-07-2014 till 11.59 PM. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan their Photograph & Signature and have valid e-mail ID or mobile number.
2. Log on to the TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Choose the desired post and Click on “Apply Online” link.
4. If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5. If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6. Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
7. Candidates should fill all the mandatory columns and click on Submit button.
8. After submitting online, Application Number and Password will be generated.
9. Take a note and also take print out of application form for future use.
Date of Notification: 23-06-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 16-07-2014 till 11.59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 18-07-2014.
Date & Time of Main Examination (Computer Based Test):
Paper I (Optional Subject): 11-10-2014 from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Paper II (General Studies): 11-10-2014 from 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs