Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for 98 Asst Engineer & Asst Director Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of 98 Asst Engineer & Asst Director Posts through Combined Engineering Services Examination. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23-04-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply are given below….
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 98
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Dept: 50 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 21 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 09 Posts
4. Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 18 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years for SC/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM/ Widows and between 18 years to 30 years for others as on 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have BE degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering or pass in Sections A & B of institution Exam for Sl No 1 & 2 and Degree in Electrical Engineering or ECE for Sl No 3 and Degree in Mechanical or Production/ Industrial/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology for Sl No 4.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on written test, Oral test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.175/- through Online/ Offline and candidates claiming exception of fee have to pay Rs.50/- on or before 25-04-2014.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit Card.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to take System generated Challan and make payment at the nearest branch of Indian bank or Designated Post Offices. Make sure that the chalan is properly signed and the details of transaction number, branch name and DP code number, deposit date have been noted in the chalan by the branch authorities. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 23-04-2014.
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature and have valid email id, mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
3. Click on Apply Online.
4. Select name of the post you are applying for .
5. If you already have Unique ID, enter the ID and password and view alreeady available information and update them if necessary.
6. If you do not have Valid ID enter all required fields.
7. Upload your photo and signature.
8. Click on Submit button.
9. You will get registration number and password and take print out of application, retain it for future reference.
10. Make Payment through online/ offline mode as mentioned above.
Date of Notification: 24-03-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23-04-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 25-04-2014.
Date and Time of Written Examination Part- I: 27-07-2014 FN from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Date and Time of Written Examination Part- II: 27-07-2014 AN from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply, pay scale & other information click on the following link…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs