Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
TNPSC Jobs 2014 – Apply Online for Asst Conservator of Forest Posts: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancies included in Combined Civil Services – I Group-IA Service Examination on Direct Recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15-10-2014. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply are given below….
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator of Forests
1. MBC/ DC(W): 01 Post
2. BC (W): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for SC/ ST/ MBC/ DC/ BC/ BCM/ DW, between 21 years to 30 years for others as on 01-07-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ relevant subject or its equivalent qualification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Physical Standard Test, Written Exam, Oral test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Application fee Rs.50/-) through Online/ Offline and candidates claiming exception of fee have to pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. Candidates who have registered for one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID, need not pay the application fee i.e.Rs.50/-. Candidates have to pay the fee on or before 17-10-2014.
1. Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit Card.
2. Offline Mode: Candidates have to take System generated Challan and make payment at the nearest branch of Indian Bank or Post Office within two working days from the date of registration/ submission of application.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net on or before 15-10-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have valid email id, mobile number.
2. Candidates should have scanned copy of photo and signature.
3. Log on to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
4. Click on Recruitment —> Functions.
5. Click on Apply Online.
6. Select the name of the post you want to apply—> Click on Apply Online. .
7. If you already have Unique ID, enter the ID and password and view already available information and update them if necessary.
8. If you do not have Valid ID enter all required fields like name, age, fathers name, etc.
9. Upload your photo and signature and click on Submit button.
10. Candidate will get registration number and password (retain it for future use).
11. Make Payment through Online/ Offline modes as mentioned in Application Fee.
12. Take print out of application and retain it for future use.
Date of Notification: 19-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-10-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17-10-2014.
Date and Time of Written Examination Part- I, II, III: 02-12-2014 to 09-12-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection, application fee, how to apply, pay scale & other information click on the following link…
Tags:Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs, Tnpsc jobs