Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
UCO Bank Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 1000 Clerical Vacancies: UCO Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 1000 Clerical Vacancies. Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-2012 and obtained a valid IBPS Score Card are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates must apply online on or before 02-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UCO Bank Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 1000
Name of Post: Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years and 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or Intermediate with 50% or 10th class or 11th class with 60% in 10+2+3 pattern.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE as indicated State wise in tabular form available in the notification.
Application Fee Details: General and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (RS. 20/- for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates) in form of challan which can be downloaded from website at payment can be made any branch of UCO Bank.
Selection Procedure: Selection of eligible candidates, who are short listed on the basis of score in IBPS CWE, would be made on basis of performance in Personal interview held by the Bank.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 02-06-2012. After submission of application online candidates must take print of application form and retain it along with the payment challan to be produced at the time of Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to UCO Bank website www.ucobank.com for submission of online application.
2. Select the Recruitment of Clerical Cadre – 2012 link to access the notification which would provide you with challan downloading option and online application option.
3. Take print of Challan available in the notification and make the payment any of the UCO Bank branches.
4. After making payment and receiving the filled in payment receipt, revisit the bank’s website.
5. Select the Online Application link from the same link that is the notification link in the Recruitment of Clerical Cadre – 2012 link of Bank’s website.
6. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and Submit the online application for the Clerk post.
7. Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use which may be required for submission at the time of interview along with challan.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-06-2012
Dates for Payment of Application Fee: from 16-05-2012 to 02-06-2012
For other details like pay scale, probation and bond details, leave, job profile, essential experience and preferable qualifications and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below:
Tags:Bank jobs, uco bank jobs