Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Vijaya Bank PO Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 894 Pro Asst Mgr Vacancies: Vijaya Bank has issued notification against recruitment of 894 Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancies. Candidates who have qualified in CWE PO/MT- conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and holding a valid score card issued by IBPS are only eligible to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-06-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 894
Name of Post: Probationary Assistant Manager JMGS I
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 20 years to 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-07-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE. The minimum TWS score must be 138 for General candidates and 113 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- (RS. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in form of Challan downloaded from the website at any branch of Vijaya Bank s in Account No. 900900022503006 towards “VIJAYA BANK REC_PROJ 2012-13 Scale-I”.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of TWS in IBPS CWE followed by Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the post only through online mode on or before 02-06-2012. After submission of online application candidates are asked to take the print of application form and retain it along with system generated Registration Number and Password for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.vijayabank.com and select the ‘Recruitment’ link to open the ongoing recruitment drive notifications.
2. Select the link Recruitment Notification No. 01-2012 which will open the current notification.
3. Select the ‘Click Here to Download Payment Challan’ link to download and take print of Payment Challan.
4. Make payment at any Vijaya Bank branch and revisit the Bank’s website and this time select the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’.
5. Select ‘Apply Online’ link and fill all marked details carefully, check once to ascertain accuracy and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. Take print of Application Form and retain it to be produces at the time of GD and/or Interview.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 16-05-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-06-2012
Dates for Depositing Fee: from 16-05-2012 to 30-05-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 04-06-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions, payment challan download and online application, click on the links given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, vijaya bank jobs