Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Pattern : Allahabad Bank conduct its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding clerk exam pattern for who prepare for clerk exam is mentioned below.
Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Allahabad Bank Clerk Exam Pattern is of 2 ways such as
1. Written Test : This test consists of 2 sections as
a. Objective paper : this paper is of 5 subjects such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of Numerical Ability.
3. Test of English Language.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
5. Test of compute Knowledge.
b. Descriptive Paper on English Comprehension (Qualifying Test) : This test will be printed in English only to evaluate the understanding power of candidates in English comprehension. The marks obtained in descriptive test is for qualifying only and not taken for merit ranking to call for Interview.
2. Interview: Candidates who rank sufficiently high in merit on basis of aggregate marks in written test will be called for Interview.
Tags:Allahabad Bank, allahabad bank clerk pattern, bank clerk exam pattern