Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Latest Recruitment : Allahabad Bank issued 1500 PO vacancies Recruitment Notification today on 29-01-2011. For Complete details of this PO recruitment pls click on below link…
Allahabad Bank PO Selection Process : Allahabad Bank conducts its PO Exam every year in order to recruit the eligible candidates. The Guidelines regarding PO Selection Process for who prepare for PO Exam is mentioned below.
Allahabad Bank PO Selection Process details :
Allahabad Bank PO Selection Process is of 2 ways
1. Written Test : This test consists of 2 sections such as
a. Objective paper : This Paper consists of 5 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
4. Computer Knowledge.
5. English Language.
b. Descriptive paper of English Composition.
There will be a negative marks for the wrong answer in the objective tests, 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answers. Candidates should pass in each of the objective test and Descriptive test. Candidates are also required to score a minimum 40% cut-off marks in aggregate to be considered for being called for Interview.
2. Interview: Candidates who rank sufficiently high in merit on basis of aggregate marks in written test will be called for Interview. Candidates has to secure minimum pass mark in the Interview to get a call for final selection.
Final selection will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored in written test and interview taken together according to merit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
1. If I score less than pass mark in one objective paper and score more than pass marks in other objective papers than I will be eligible for Interview or not?
Ans: Candidate has to pass in each objective paper and over all secure minimum 40% cut-off marks in aggregate to call for Interview.
2. A pass in objective test is eligible for Interview or pass in both objective test and descriptive test is needed to call for Interview?
Ans: A pass in both objective test and descriptive test is needed with minimum 40% cut-off marks in aggregate for merit to call for interview.
3. How many marks required getting a call for Interview?
Ans: A pass in written test with minimum 40% cutoff marks in aggregate for merit to get a call for Interview. The pass mark weight age will be decided by bank.
4. Is there any negative mark for wrong answers in objective paper?
Ans: For each wrong answer there will be a cut-off of 1/4th mark.
Tags:Allahabad Bank, Bank exams Selection Process, po selection procedure