Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
AMD Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 97 Technical Officer & Other Posts: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Department of Atomic Energy has given employment notification for the recruitment of 97 Technical Officer-C, Scientific Assistant-B, Pharmacist-B and Technician-B vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05-04-2014 to 25-04-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
AMD Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 97
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Officer-C (Physics): 09 Posts
2. Technical Officer-C (Chemistry): 08 Posts
3. Technical Officer-C (Mechanical/ Drilling): 07 Posts
4. Scientific Assistant-B (Physics): 05 Posts
5. Scientific Assistant-B (Chemistry): 12 Posts
6. Scientific Assistant-B (Drilling/ Mechanical): 34 Posts
7. Scientific Assistant-B (Mineral Technology): 01 Post
8. Scientific Assistant-B (Computer Science): 01 Post
9. Scientific Assistant-B (Library Science): 01 Post
10. Scientific Assistant-B (Mine Survey): 02 Posts
11. Pharmacist-B: 02 Posts
12. Technician-B (Geology Sampler): 10 Posts
13. Technician-B (Photography): 02 Posts
14. Technician-B (Civil): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 27 years for Posts 1 to 3 & 11, 30 years for Posts 4 to 10 and 25 years for Posts 12 to 14 as on 01-01-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, children/ family members of those who died in the 1984 riots and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Physics/ Applied Physics for Post 1, M.Sc in Chemistry for Post 2, B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Drilling Engg for Post 3, B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for Posts 4 & 5, Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Drilling Engg for Post 6. Refer to the notification for Post wise qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test or Trade Test followed by Interview.
Processing Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.250/- for the Technical Officer-C Posts (No fee for SC/ ST, defence service personnel, PWD and Women candidates) through SBI online payment by clicking link “Online Fee Payment” before filling up the online application. After making online payment computer generated SBI reference number should be noted and used for filling up the online application form. No Fee for Other Posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.amd.gov.in from 05-04-2014 to 25-04-2014. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should scan photograph, signature and required documents for uploading at the time of applying online.
2. Use IE 9.0 or above and Log on to the website http://www.amd.gov.in.
3. Choose the desired post and Click on Click here.
4. Read all the instructions and click on Online Apply.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After submitting the application a System generated Application Number will be sent to your E-mail ID.
7. Remember the Application Number and take print out of Application form for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 25-04-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:AMD Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs