Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
APGVB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 547 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) has given employment notification for the recruitment of the 547 Officer Scale-I, II & III, Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply online from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
APGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 547
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 12 Posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 33 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (CA): 04 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
5. Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
6. Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 17 Posts
7. Officer Scale-II (IT): 02 Posts
8. Officer Scale-I: 229 Posts
9. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 248 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years and below 40 years for Officer Scale-III, above 21 years to below 32 years for Officer Scale-II, above 18 years to below 28 years for Officer Scale-I, between 18 years and 28 years for Office Asst (Multipurpose) as on 01-06-2014. Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-1, 2, 8 & 9, Degree from a recogniszed University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology for S.No-7, Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for S.No-3 & 5, Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent for S.No-4, MBA in Marketing from a recognized university for S.No-6.
Selection Process: Selection are selected based on RRBs-CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following marks…
|Sl no||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS|
|1.||Officer Scale-III||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|3.||Officer Scale-II (IT)||70 & above||80 & above|
|4.||Officer Scale-II (CA)||70 & above||80 & above|
|5.||Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||70 & above||80 & above|
|7.||Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)||70 & above||80 & above|
|8.||Officer Scale -I||70 & above||80 & above|
|9.||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website http://www.apgvbank.in/ from 20-01-2015 to 04-02-2015. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should have valid email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in September/ October 2014) is kept active.
2. Log on to website “www.apgvbank.in”.
3. Click on Careers—> Click on the link “LINK for Online Registration”.
4. Login and fill all the details and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of the filled application and retain it for future.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 20-01-2015.
Last Date for Online Registration: 04-02-2015.
Last Date for Reprint: 19-02-2015.
For more details like age, qualification, selection & other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs