Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
APGVB Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 281 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is seeking the applications for filling the posts of 281 Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multi Purpose). Candidate must be domicile of India. Candidates who have appeared and qualified in Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 are eligible and declared qualified. Aspirants may apply through online mode from 31-12-2012 to 11-01-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
APGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 281
Names of the posts
1. Officer Scale – III: 05 posts
2. Officer Scale – II (General Banking Officer): 23 posts
3. Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 06 posts
4. Officer Scale – II (Marketing Officer): 07 posts
5. Officer Scale – II (Agricultural Officer): 02 posts
6. Officer Scale – I: 156 posts
7. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 82 posts
Age limit: Candidates age should be below 40 years for Officer Scale-III, between 21 and 32 years for Officer Scale-II, between 18 and 28 years for Officer Scale- I and Office Assistant posts as on 01-06-2012. Age relaxation will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates having done degree in any discipline from recognized university with 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officer Scale-I and Officer Scale- III, Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) post, must possess Degree or PG in the field of Marketing, Agriculture and Information technology for remaining posts.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates who were declared qualified in the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Possessing Minimum Weighted Score as mentioned in the notification, post wise and Category wise.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay Rs.100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates). Fee is to be paid in challan mode to Ac no 73051546140 through CBS or NEFT Form at any Branches of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank from 31-12-2012 to11-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on basis of Score obtained in Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply through online mode from the website www.apgvbank.in between 31-12-2012 to 11-01-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Website www. apgvbank.in and click on the link careers and download challan.
2. After fee payment candidates have to revisit the website for filling the online application.
3. Click on Recruitment/Careers and select the link Apply online.
4. Mandatory fields are to be filled along with the payment details and Click on submit link.
5. After successful Submission of Application the print out of Application is to be taken for further assistance. Original fee payment CBS /NEFT receipt will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 31-12-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 11-01-2013
Date of making payments of Application fee: 31-12-2012 to 11-01-2013
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, interview details and other instructions, click on the link given below…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs