Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
aptet.cgg.gov.in – Online Application Form for APTET Sep 2013 Notification: Government of Andhra Pradesh (School Education Department) has released an advertisement regarding Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) September 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-07-2013 to 01-08-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.EI.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ D.Ed/ B.Ed/ Language Pandit or equivalent
Exam Pattern: AP Teacher Eligibility Test will consist of two papers which will be conducted in Objective mode.
Examination Fee: Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.200/- for only Paper-I or only Paper-II or both through APONLINE or e-Seva/ mee-Seva centers from 15-07-2013 to 31-07-2013. Candidates must retain fee receipt for future use.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply online through the website “http://aptet.cgg.gov.in” by filling all the mandatory details from 16-07-2013 to 01-08-2013. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to “http://aptet.cgg.gov.in”
2. Before applying online, applicants shall first download the information bulletin and user guide from the APTET website and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing AP TET.
3. Before applying online, candidates must pay the examination fee as mentioned above.
4. Candidates must follow the procedure of submission of online application as given the information bulletin.
5. Affix recent adequate size photograph on a white paper and sign below, after that upload scanned copy of their photograph and signature.
6. Fill all the mandatory details and submit error free application form.
7. After submission of online application form, candidates are required to take print out of it for future use.
Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva: 15-07-2013 to 31-07-2013
Download of APTET Information Bulletin: 15-07-2013
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-07-2013
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-08-2013
Help Desk Services on all Working Days: 15-07-2013 to 01-09-2013
Receiving of Complaints Pertaining to Online Application: 16-07-2013 to 02-08-2013
Downloading of Hall Tickets: From 25-08-2013
Date of Examination (Paper-I): 01-09-2013 from 9.30 AM to 12.00 Noon (Postponed)
Date of Examination (Paper-II): 01-09-2013 from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (Postponed)
Next date of test shall be informed through Press.
Declaration of Results: 20-09-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
|APTET 2013||More Information|
|APTET 2013 Notification||Click here|
|APTET Information Bulletin||Click here|
|Online Application||Click here|
|APTET Eligibility Details||Click here|
|APTET Exam Pattern Details||Click here|
|APTET Syllabus||Click here|
Tags:AP State Govt Jobs, aptet, aptet.cgg.gov.in