Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam Pattern : Bank of Baroda conduct its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding clerk exam pattern for who prepare for Bank of Baroda clerk exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Clerk Exam Pattern details :
BOB Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1.Written test: this test is of objective test with 5 subjects such as
a. Reasoning Ability.
b. Numerical Ability.
c. Clerical Aptitude.
e. Socio-economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there a descriptive paper or not?
Ans: At present there is no descriptive paper for bob clerk exam but basing on situation bank may conduct second stage in written test as descriptive test or any other test.
2. The question paper will be in which language?
Ans: The question paper will be either in English or Hindi.
3. The exam pattern is of written test and interview only or any other?
Ans: At present only written test and interview. Basing on the situation bank may conduct second stage of exam in written test.
4. The exam pattern is same for all banks clerk exam?
Ans: It may differ from one bank to another bank or it may be same.
5. There is any change in exam pattern of bob bank clerk exam?
Ans: For last 2 years there is no change.
Tags:Bank of Baroda, bank of baroda exam pattern, banks clerk exam pattern, bob, bob exam pattern