Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda Clerk Selection Process: Bank of Baroda conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding clerk Selection Process for who prepare for Bank of Baroda clerk exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda Clerk Selection Process details:
BOB Clerk Selection Process is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: this test is of objective test with 5 subjects such as
a. Reasoning Ability.
b. Numerical Ability.
c. Clerical Aptitude.
e. Socio-economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness.
Candidates have to pass in each of the objective paper. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for Interview.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there any negative marks for wrong answers in objective test?
Ans: For each wrong answer 1/4th mark will be deducted.
2. If I score less than pass mark in one objective paper and score more than pass marks in other objective papers than I am eligible for Interview or not?
Ans: Candidate has to pass in each objective paper and should rank highly in objective test to get a call for Interview.
3. On what circumstances the final selection will be?
Ans: If necessary, final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in written test and Interview.
4. How many marks should I get in interview to be in final selection?
Ans: It will be based on the bank decision basing on the number of vacancies.
5. If I score more marks in written test and less marks in Interview I will be selected or not?
Ans: If necessary, final selection will be ranked accorded after adding the marks obtained in written test and Interview.
Tags:Bank of Baroda, bank of baroda recruitment, banks clerk selection process, bob