Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda PO Selection Process : Bank of Baroda conducts its PO exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding PO Selection Process for who prepare for BOB PO exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda PO Selection Process details :
Bank of Baroda PO Selection Process is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test : This test is of objective test with 4 sections.
a. Quantitative Aptitude.
c. Socio-economic and banking awareness.
d. English and marketing aptitude.
Candidates have to pass in each of the objective paper. Depending upon the number of vacancies only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for Interview.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for Interview and/or Group discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is there any negative mark for wrong answers in objective test?
Ans: For each wrong answer 1/4th mark will be deducted.
2. If I score less than pass mark in one objective paper and score more than pass marks in other objective papers than I am eligible for Interview or not?
Ans: Candidate has to pass in each objective paper and should rank highly in objective test to get a call for Interview.
3. On what circumstances the final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in written test and Interview and/or Group discussion.
4. How many marks should I get in interview to be in final selection?
Ans: It will be based on the bank decision basing on the number of vacancies.
5. If I score more marks in written test and less marks in Interview I will be selected or not?
Ans: Final selection will be ranked accorded after adding the marks obtained in written test and Interview.
Tags:Bank of Baroda, bank po selection process, bob