Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern: Bank of India conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Bank of India Clerk exam is mentioned below.
Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written Examination and Personal Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 3 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude.
2. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
3. Test of English Language.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper is only a qualifying in nature and not taken for merit ranking.
2. Personal Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the written test will be called for Personal Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of Written test and Personal Interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: It consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options for 100 marks.
3. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Test of Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude-100 questions, Clerical Aptitude-50 questions and English Language-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.
4. On what circumstances personal interview is conducted?
Ans: Personal Interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s academic record interpersonal relations adaptability, courtesy motivation, general demeanor and attitude towards work, communication skill etc.
5. Exam pattern for all banks clerk exam will be same?
Ans: It will be same but in rare cases it may differ.
Tags:Bank of India, Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern, bank of india clerk recruitment, banks clerk exam pattern, boi