Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern: Bank of India conducts its Probationary Officer (General Banking Officer) exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of India PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Bank of India PO Exam is mentioned below.
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern details:
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written Test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 3 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of Quantitative Aptitude.
3. Test of General Awareness on current developments.
b. Descriptive Paper: The marks obtained in the descriptive paper shall be added to the marks obtained in the objective test for preparing merit list.
2. Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for written test(Objective paper and Descriptive paper) and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal Interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of written test and interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: It consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options for 100 marks.
3. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Test of Reasoning Ability-100 questions, Test of Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions and Test of General Awareness of current developments-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.
4. Exam pattern will be same for all banks po exam?
Ans: Generally it will be same but in some cases it may differ.
5. Is there a chance to answer the descriptive paper in official language of the state for which we applied?
Ans: Descriptive paper should be answered either in English or Hindi only.
Tags:Bank of India, Bank of India PO Exam Pattern, bank of india po recruitment, banks po exam pattern