Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of India PO Selection Process: Bank of India conducts its Probationary Officer (General Banking Officer) exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of India PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for Bank of India PO Exam is mentioned below.
Bank of India PO Selection Process details:
Bank of India PO Selection Process is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written Test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 3 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of Quantitative Aptitude.
3. Test of General Awareness on current developments.
b. Descriptive Paper: The marks obtained in the descriptive paper shall be added to the marks obtained in the objective test for preparing merit list.
2. Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks stipulated for written test (Objective paper and Descriptive paper) and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit shall be called for a Personal Interview.
Final Selection: Merit list of the candidates will be prepared in descending order based on the aggregate marks obtained in written test and interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of merit list.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process?
Ans: Selection process is based on the performances in written test and interview.
2. Descriptive paper marks will be taken for merit list?
Ans: Marks obtained in the descriptive paper will be added with the objective paper marks for preparing the merit list.
3. What is the minimum qualifying mark in the written test?
Ans: For objective paper, it is of 40% for each paper with an aggregate of 50% in all papers and descriptive paper is of 50% marks.
4. There is a negative mark for wrong answers in objective paper?
Ans: For wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted for each.
5. On what circumstances final selection will be?
Ans: The final selection will be made on the basis of final merit list.
Tags:Bank of India, bank of india po recruitment, Bank of India PO Selection Process, banks po selection process, boi