Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Pattern: Bank of Maharashtra conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Pattern details:
Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written test and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper shall be to assess the candidates’ knowledge on socio-economic developments and communication skills.
2. Group Discussion and/or Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, candidates who pass the written test and rank sufficiently high shall be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of Written test and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
2. Is there a chance to answer the descriptive paper in official language of district/UT/state for which they apply?
Ans: Candidate should answer descriptive paper either in English or Hindi.
3. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is of socio-economic development and communication skills.
4. How many papers will be in written test?
Ans: There will be 2 papers as objective paper and descriptive paper.
5. Exam pattern for all banks po exam is same?
Ans: Generally it will be same but in some cases it may differ.
Tags:bank of maharashtra, Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam Pattern, bank of maharashtra po recruitment, banks po exam pattern, bom