Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Process: Bank of Maharashtra conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for Bank of Maharashtra PO Exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Process details:
Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Process is of two ways as Written test and Group Discussion and/or Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Quantitative Aptitude.
3. General Awareness.
b. Descriptive Paper: This paper shall be to assess the candidates’ knowledge on socio-economic developments and communication skills.
2. Group Discussion and/or Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, candidates who pass the written test and rank sufficiently high shall be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.
Final Selection: Merit list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks obtained by candidates in written test and group discussion and/or interview depending on number of vacancies. The final selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the selection process?
Ans: selection process is based on performances in written test and group discussion and/or interview.
2. Descriptive paper marks is taken for preparing merit list?
Ans: Merit list will be based on the aggregate marks obtained by candidates in objective paper and descriptive paper.
3. On what ratio, candidates will be selected for interview?
Ans: It is based on 1:3 ratios in relation to number of vacancies.
4. Marks will be deducted for wrong answers in objective paper?
Ans: There will be negative marks for the wrong answers.
5. On what circumstances final selection will be?
Ans: The final selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Tags:bank of maharashtra, bank of maharashtra po recruitment, Bank of Maharashtra PO Selection Process, banks po selection process, bom