Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern: Bank of Baroda conducts its PO exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding PO exam pattern for who prepare for BOB PO exam is mentioned below.
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern details :
Bank of Baroda PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as Written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of objective test with 4 sections.
a. Quantitative Aptitude.
c. Socio-economic and banking awareness.
d. English and marketing aptitude.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank will be called for Interview and/or Group discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How many papers will be in written test?
Ans: At present written test is of only objective test.
2. Generally bank po exam consists of descriptive test whether there is descriptive paper or not for bob po exam?
Ans: BOB po exam is of objective test only.
3. How does Interview process will be?
Ans: After written test candidate has to appear for Interview and/or Group discussion as the bank decide.
4. How many questions will be in each section of objective test?
Ans: The Number of questions will be advised along with call letter.
5. Is there any change in exam pattern of bob po exam?
Ans: For last 2 years changes have not been occurred.
Tags:Bank of Baroda, bank of baroda exam patter, bank po exam pattern, bob, bob exam pattern