Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Baroda UP Garmin Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 166 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates have to apply through online from 18-12-2012 to 02-01-2013. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other information of South Malabar Gramin Bank is mentioned below…
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 166
Names of the Posts:
1. Officer Junior Management (Assistant Manager) (Scale-I): 82 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 84 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 28 years for post 1 and between 18 years to 28 years for post 2 as on 01-06-2012.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University & having proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE): Candidates who are having valid score card with 103 marks & above for all (97 & above for SC/ST) in CWE Exam for post 1 and 95 marks & above for all (89& above for SC/ST) in CWE exam for post 2 in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 can apply.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for all others & for SC/ST candidates Rs.20/- Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Bank of Baroda from 18-12-2012 to 02-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS CWE in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.barodagraminbank.com from 18-12-2012 to 02-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.barodagraminbank.com.
2. Click on ‘Recruitment’ link and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Apply Online’
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the Challan details.
6. Click submit link. After successful submission, take the print out of the application and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 18-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 02-01-2013.
Date of making payments of Application fee: 18-12-2012 to 02-01-2013
Last date for Reprint: 18-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs