Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BESCOM Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 580 Assistant Lineman Vacancies: Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 580 Assistant Lineman Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 15-03-2014 to 15-04-2014. Details about age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
BESCOM Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 580
Name of the Posts: Assistant Lineman
Name of the Trade:
1. Electrician/ Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic: 363 posts (Female)
2. Lineman trade/ Electrician trade: 217 posts (Male & Female)
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 18-35 years for General candidates, 18-38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, 18-40 years for Category I, and SC/ST.
Educational Qualification: Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) recognized by Government of Karnataka for S.No.1 post, 10th Standard Examination and should have a pass certificate of THREE YEARS “Lineman trade”/“Electrician trade” (ITC) imparted by the Industrial Training Institutes of KEB/KPTCL for S.No.2 post.
Selection Process: Selection is based on Endurance test/ Medical Test.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs. 400/- for General and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST Candidates. Fee is to be paid by challan through Net Banking option, any Bank ATM cum Debit card, Internet Banking/ Candidates can also pay the Application fee using Off Line i.e., pay by Challan at State Bank of India Branches.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through http://www.bescom.org in website from 15-03-2014 to 15-04-2014.
Instructions for Online Applicants:
1. Candidates should visit the BESCOM website http://www.bescom.org and click on Online Application form, fill the mandatory columns and take the print out of acknowledgment.
2. Candidate should pay fee through the challan obtained from website, before 15-04-2014.
3. Candidates fail to pay the fees after submitting the application their applications will not be considered
4. Candidates should submit the acknowledgment& Bank Challan at the time of the time of endurance test.
Starting date for Online Registration: 15-03-2014.
Last date for Online Registration: 15-04-2014.
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, instructions, online apply and other details click the below links…
Tags:BESCOM Jobs, Karnataka State Govt Jobs