Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 37 Nursing, Pharmacy Asst & Other Posts: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has issued a notification for the recruitment of 37 Pharmacy Assistant, Hospital Lab Technician Assistant, OT Technician Assistant, X-Ray Technician Assistant, Nursing Assistant vacancies on fixed tenure basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13-09-2014 to 04-10-2014 & send their printout copies of application forms on or before 11-10-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 37
Name of the Posts:
1. Pharmacy Assistant: 05 Posts
2. Hospital Lab Technician Assistant: 03 Posts
3. OT Technician Assistant: 01 Post
4. X-Ray Technician Assistant: 03 Posts
5. Nursing Assistant: 25 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 32 years as on 01-09-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Certificate/ Diploma/ Nursing Degree in Pharmacy/ Lab Tech/ OT/ X-Ray/ B.Sc in Nursing with minimum 60% marks, should be recognized by the State Paramedical Council and Nursing Council of India/ State Nursing Council, experience in relevant field.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.125/- for General & OBC candidates through challan in the BHEL Bhopal – Power Jyoti Account No.30855948540 in favour of M/s Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal at any State Bank of India branch After depositing the fees the candidate should ensure that bank has allotted a Journal number (Host Trace no.) on the copy of the challan. SC,ST and Physically challenged candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html from 13-09-2014 to 04-10-2014 & send their printout copies of application forms along with attested copies of SLC/ HSC Marksheets, Qualification certificates & marksheets, Para- Medical/ Nursing Council registration Certificate, Discharge Certificate for Ex-servicemen, Experience and Training Certificates (as applicable), Caste Certificate ( if applicable), Disability Certificate ( if applicable), Challan form (if applicable) to the Post Box No 35, Post Office – Piplani, Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Pay the fee in any SBI bank through Challan form.
2. Scab the copy of photograph in the prescriebd format.
3. Log on through the website http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html.
4. Click on the “Paramedical & Nursing Staff (FTA)”.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “New Applicants”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Upload the scanned photograph and details of DD.
9. Submit the form and you may get system generated acknowledge number.
10. Login by using acknowledge number and date of birth.
11. Take 2 printout copies of application form.
12. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
13. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-10-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:bhel jobs, Central Govt. Jobs