Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 229 Apprentice Posts: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has published notification for recruitment of Apprentice Vacancies for various disciplines/ branches. Eligible candidates may apply online from 04-11-2014 to 24-11-2014 and send their copy of Online Acknowledgment slip on or before 01-12-2014. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below….
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 229
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
I. Graduate Engineering: 138 Posts
II. Diploma Engineering: 91 Posts
1. Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
2. Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
3. Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 67 Posts
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 03 Posts
6. Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
7. Industrial Engineering: 07 Posts
8. Information Technology: 01 Post
9. Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
10. Mechanical Engineering: 100 Posts
11. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
12. Modern Office Management: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age is 14 years, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01-11-2014 and age relaxation will be applicable as per norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with minimum aggregate of 70% marks for Gen/ OBC and 60% marks for SC/ ST/ PH, Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE, Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html from 04-11-2014 to 24-11-2014 and send their copy of Online Acknowledgment slip along with self attested copies of documents of Proof of Date of Birth/ High School mark sheet/ certificate, Educational qualification mark sheet/ certificates, all semester Mark sheets of B.E./ B.Tech/ Diploma & Degree certificate, Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable), Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped), Copy of medical token for wards (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Diseased) so as to reach Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022 (M.P.) on or before 01-12-2014. Candidates have to write “Application for GCT/ Diploma Apprentices 2014-15″ on top of the envelope.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates have to scan their Photograph.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
3. Log on through the website “www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html”.
4. Select the appropriate Post.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “New Applicants”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Upload the scanned photograph.
9. Submit the form and you may get system generated acknowledge number.
10. Login by using acknowledge number and date of birth.
11. Take 2 printout copies of application form.
12. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
13. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Commencement of Online Application: 04-11-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24-11-2014.
Last Date for Receiving Copy of Acknowledgment Slip: 01-12-2014.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below…
Tags:bhel jobs, Central Govt. Jobs