Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 670 ITI Apprentice Posts: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has announced notification for recruitment of 670 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies on for various disciplines/ branches. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-01-2015 to 30-01-2015 and send their copy of Online Acknowledgment slip & self attested certificates on or before 05-02-2015. Other information like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 670
Name of the Post: ITI Trade Apprentice
I. Post Details:
1. Electrician: 140 posts
2. Fitter: 196 posts
3. Machinist Composite: 93 posts
4. Welder (Gas & Electric): 98 posts
5. Turner: 48 posts
6. Computer (COPA/ PASAA): 33 posts
7. Draftsman (Mechanic): 14 posts
8. Electronic Mechanic: 12 posts
9. Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 15 posts
10. Machinist Grinder: 10 posts
11. Mason: 05 posts
12. Painter (General): 06 posts
II. Name of the Category:
1. UR: 336 posts
2. OBC: 100 posts
3. SC: 100 posts
4. ST: 134 posts
Age Limit: Candidates minimum 14 years & maximum age should be 25 years as on 31-03-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum 10th class, ITI in relevant trade from NCVT with first class & 01 year work experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html 24-01-2015 to 30-01-2015 and send their copy of Online Acknowledgment slip along with self attested copies of documents of Proof of Date of Birth/ High School mark sheet/ certificate, Educational qualification mark sheet/ certificates, ITI/ NTC certificate (including mark sheets), Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable), Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer (if applicable), Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped), Copy of medical token for wards (son/ daughter/ spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Diseased) so as to reach Post Box No-35, Post Office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462 022 (M.P.) on or before 05-02-2015. Candidates have to write “Application for I.T.I. Apprentice 2015-16″ on top of the envelope.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates have to scan their Photograph.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile number.
3. Log on through the website “www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html”.
4. Select the appropriate Post.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Click on the “New Applicants”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Upload the scanned photograph.
9. Submit the form and you may get system generated acknowledge number.
10. Login by using acknowledge number and date of birth.
11. Take 2 printout copies of application form.
12. Send a copy of application form along with relevant documents to concerned address.
13. Keep a copy of application form for future use.
Re-open of Online submission of Application: 24-01-2015.
Closing of online submission of Application: 30-01-2015.
Last date for receiving Documents: 05-02-2015.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below…
Tags:bhel jobs, Central Govt. Jobs