Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BIS Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 97 Scientist B Posts: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published a notification for the recruitment of 97 Scientist B vacancies under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt of India. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-09-2015 to 24-09-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
BIS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 97
Name of the Post: Scientist B
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Mechanical Engineering: 28 Posts
2. Metallurgical Engineering: 12 Posts
3. Civil Engineering: 08 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering: 20 Posts
5. Electronics Engineering: 04 Posts
6. Chemical Engineering: 12 Posts
7. Chemistry: 08 Posts
8. Microbiology: 04 Posts
9. Leather Technology: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years as on 01-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PEW/ Ex Servicemen candidates as per Central Government.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate for S.No- 1 to 7 and Master’s Degree in Natural Science or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate for S.No- 8 to 9.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for examination/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- through online mode by using Debit card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for SC/ ST/ EX servicemen/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.bis.org.in from 08-09-2015 to 24-09-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.bis.org.in.
4. Click on Career Opportunities —–> Recruitment Advt/ Results.
5. Select the Desired Post.
6. Click on “Click here to Apply Online for Scientist B”.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-09-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2015.
Payment of Application Fees-Online: 08-09-2015 to 24-09-2015.
Download of Call Letter for Online Exam: After 10-10-2015.
Online Exam: 18-10-2015.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:BIS Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs