Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BIS Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 115 Scientist B Vacancies: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued notification for recruitment of the Scientist-‘B’ in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06-12-2013 to 24-12-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
BIS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 115
Name of the Post: Scientist B
Name of the Disciplines:
1.Mechanical Engineering: 31 Posts
2. Civil Engineering: 24 Posts
3. Metallurgical Engineering: 09 Posts
4. Chemical Engineering: 08 Posts
5. Electrical Engineering: 31 Posts
6. Computer Engineering/ Computer Science: 10 Posts
7. Textile Engineering: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit must be between 21-27 years as on 01-12-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in online examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non refundable Application Fees/ Intimation Charges of Rs.750/- only through Online payment mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.. No fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bis.org.in from 06-12-2013 to 24-12-2013. After successful submission of online application, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID and scanned copy of photograph and signature.
2. Log on to website www.bis.org.in
3. Click on the Home Page to open the link “Recruitment to post of Scientist-B” and then click on the option “Click here to Apply Online for Scientist-B” to open the On-Line Application Form.
4. Fill the details in the online application and click on the “Submit” button.
5. Pay the application fee by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
6. After successful completion of online transaction a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
7. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated
8. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form and keep it for future reference.
Online Registration Starts From: 06-12-2013
Last Date for Completion of Online Registration: 24-12-2013.
Payment of Application Fees- Online: 06-12-2013 to 24-12-2013.
Date of Closure for Edit: 24-12-2013
Last Date for Reprint of Application: 10-01-2014.
Download of Call letter for Online Exam: After 08-01-2014.
Online Exam: 19-01-2014
Declaration of Result: January 2014
Download of call letters for Interview: February 2014
Conduct of Interview & Declaration of Result: February/ March 2014
Issue of Provisional Offer of Appointment: March 2014
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, payment process, how to apply, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:BIS Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs