Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Sr/ Technical Officer, Developer & Other Posts: High Court of Bombay has announced a notification for the recruitment of Senior/ Technical Officer, Senior Office/ Technical Assistant, Senior Developer, Developer vacancies on contract Basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-03-2017 to 05-04-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Place:
A. Mumbai: 10 Posts
1. Senior/ Technical Officer: 03 Posts
2. Senior Office/ Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Senior Developer: 02 Posts
4. Developer: 03 Posts
B. Aurangabad: 10 Posts
1. Senior Developer: 05 Posts
2. Developer: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc with Specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 24-03-2017 to 05-04-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Candidates should log on the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
3. Click on Recruitment ———-> select the desired post.
4. Click on Apply online.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2017.
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Bombay High Court jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs