Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for District Judge Posts: Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra, Bombay High Court has posted employment notification for the recruitment of 24 District Judge posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 16-12-2013. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
Bombay High Court Vacancy details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
Name of the Posts: District Judge
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 35 years to 48 years for communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and for General category 45 years as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a holder of Degree in Law and practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary, written examination and Viva Voce test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/- for General Category & Rs.500/- for Backward category in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply through online from the web site http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ on or before 16-12-2013 and send the application form by downloading it from the official web site, DD by registered post should reach to Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032 on or before 26-12-2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the web site: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
2. Click on the recruitment and open the notification
3. Read the notification and click on the apply online.
4. Before Starting the online application candidates must have his latest passport size photograph and signature duly scanned in seperate files in the .jpg format.
5. In such a manner that each file size shall not exceed 40 KB and shall attach at the approriate places shown in the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the submit the form and take the Print out.
7. Name & Registration ID appeared on the acknowledgment slip, after submitting should invaribly mentioned overleaf the Demand Draft so as to enable the office to attach it the respective application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-12-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 26-12-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Bombay High Court jobs, Maharashtra State Govt Jobs