Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
BVFCL Recruitment 2012 – Sr Level Executive Vacancies: Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) has issued notification against recruitment of 24 Senior Level Executive Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before 21 days from the date of publication. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
BVFCL Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 24
Names of Posts:
1. General Manager (Technical) – 01 vacancy
2. General Manager (Operations) – 01 vacancy
3. Dy. General Manager (Finance) / Chief Finance Manager – 01 vacancy
4. Chief Engineer/Additional Chief Engineer (Chemical) – 04 vacancies
5. Dy Chief Engineer/Plant Manager (Chemical) – 05 vacancies
6. Dy Chief Engineer/Plant Engineer/ (Electrical) – 02 vacancies
7. Dy. Manager (Marketing)/Area Manager (Marketing) – 01 vacancy
8. Dy Materials Manager./Asstt. Materials Manager – 02 vacancies
9. Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer/Sr.Vigilance Officer/Vigilance Officer – 02 vacancies
10. Dy. Finance Manager/ Asstt. Finance Manager/ Accounts Officer Gr-I – 03 vacancies
11. Medical Officer (Obs. & Gynaecology) – 01 vacancy
12. Asstt. Transportation Officer/Jr. Transportation Officer – 01 vacancy
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: Candidates are asked to refer to the notification for the details of post wise age limit and required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of BVFCL, Namrup payable at SBI/UCO Bank, at Namrup, Assam-786623. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply: Candidates need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and Copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, The Manager (P&A), BVFCL, Namrup, P.O. Parbatpur, Dist: Dibrugarh, Assam, Pin-786623 on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21 days from the date of publication
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:BVFCL Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs