Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 279 Group B & C Vacancies: Cabinet secretariat has issued notification for filling up of 279 Group B & C vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 17-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
CS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 279
Name of the post:
1. Research Officer (Economics) Group ‘B’: 07 posts
2. Deputy Field Officer (Tele) Group ‘B’: 100 posts
3. Deputy Field Officer (GD) Group ‘B’: 77 posts
4. Personal Assistant Group ‘B’: 45 posts
5. Stenographer Group ‘C’: 50 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must not exceed 30 Years for Sr. No. 1 to 4 posts & 18-27 years as on 01-01-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Honours degree or Post Graduation degree in Economics or Commerce for Sr. No. 1 post, Degree in Science from recognized University/ Institution with Physics and Mathematics for Sr. No. 2 posts, Bachelor’s degree for Sr. No. 3 posts, Bachelor Degree along with Dictation of 10 minutes @ 100 w.p.m. Transcription of 45 minutes (English), 60 minutes (Hindi) (on computer only) for Sr. No. 4 posts & 12th Class pass Dictation of 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription of 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on computer only) for Sr. No. 5 posts.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- State Bank of India challan or online account with SBI. Challan form will be generated online. All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Prelims, Mains/ Skill Tests and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through the website www.ssconline2.gov.in. Fill the application and submit it on or before 17-04-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo & Signature.
2. Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
3. Fill all marked fields with correct information.
4. Check the details and click on “I Agree” button.
5. Note down the registration number/ Take print out of the same.
6. Make the payment through SBI/ Online through SBI net Banking.
7. Upload the photo and signature.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-04-2013.
Prelims Date for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3 posts: 16-06-2013 from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
Prelims Date for Sr. No. 4 & 5 posts: 16-06-2013 from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:cabinet secretariat jobs, Central Govt. Jobs