Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank Clerk Exam Pattern: Canara Bank conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Canara Bank Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for canara bank clerk exam is mentioned below.
Canara Bank Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Canara Bank Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Numerical Ability.
3. Clerical Aptitude.
b. Descriptive paper: This is on general subjects and is of just for qualifying purpose.
2. Interview: Depending on number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit list in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the banks will be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam Pattern is of written test and interview.
2. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: Objective paper is of Reasoning-50 questions, Numerical Ability-50 questions, Clerical Aptitude-50 questions and English-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.
3. What is the time duration for written test?
Ans: For objective paper, it is of 95 minutes and descriptive paper; it is of 45 minutes with a total of 135 minutes.
4. For how many marks the written test will be?
Ans: It is of 275 marks as objective paper-200 marks and descriptive paper-75 marks.
5. Exam for PO and Clerk will be in same standard?
Ans: PO exam will be in higher standards than clerk exam.
Tags:banks clerk exam pattern, Canara Bank, Canara Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, canara bank clerk recruitment