Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Canara Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 116 Manager Positions: Canara Bak has released notification for recruitment of the Managers in Middle Management Grade Scale-II – Specialist cadre. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-02-2014 to 22-02-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…..
Canara Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 116
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager Technical (Electrical / Mechanical): 75 Posts
2. Manager Technical – Chemical: 04 Posts
3. Manager Technical – Logistics: 03 Posts
4 . Manager Technical – Metallurgy: 03 Posts
5 . Manager Technical – Structural: 03 Posts
6 . Manager Technical – Textile: 03 Posts
7. Manager Technical – Thermal: 04 Posts
8. Manager – Security: 21 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 25-40 years for Post No.8 and maximum age limit should be 35 years for remaining all posts as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B Tech/ AMIE in Electrical / Mechanical or Production or Industrial Engineering for Post No.1, ME/ M Tech in Chemical Engineering for Post No.2, ME/ M Tech in Transportation Engineering for Post No.3, ME/ M Tech in Metallurgical Engineering for Post No.4, ME/ M Tech in Structural Engineering for Post No.5, ME/ M Tech in Textile Engineering for Post No.6, ME/ M Tech in Thermal Engineering for Post No.7, Graduation or any equivalent qualification for Post No.8.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Test, Group Discussion and / or Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidate and Rs.500/- for all others. Fee can be paid at any of the Canara Bank Branches through challan form downloaded from the website or can pay the amount by NEFT from any other Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.canarabank.com from 08-02-2014 to 22-02-2014. After submission of online application, take system generated print-out of final On-line Registered Application and retain the same along with Registration Number & Password safely for further use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID and scanned copies of Passport size Photo & Signature for uploading.
2. Log on to website www.canarabank.com.
3. Click on Careers–> Recruitment–> Recruitment Project-1/2014 and apply for the concerned post.
4. Down load the challan form and pay the money as mentioned above or can pay through NEFT.
5. After completing the fee payment process revisit the bank website and click on ‘click here to apply online’.
6. Fill the online application with required details, fee payment details and upload the scanned photo and signature.
7. After ensuring correctness of the details fed in the application, submit the application.
8. Candidates can modify their on-line application and correct the details in online application, if any.
9.After submitting online application, system will generate a Registration Number and Password. Note the Registration Number & Password and retain it safely for future use.
Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 08-02-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 22-02-2014
Opening Date for on-line registration: 08-02-2014
Closing Date for on-line registration: 22-02-2014
Date of Closure for Edit: 22-02-2014
Last Date for Reprint of Applications: 09-03-2014
Date of On-line Test: 23-03-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification,selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Bank jobs, Canara bank jobs