Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CBSE Recruitment 2014 – Technical Support and Information Centre Associate Posts: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Noida under Union Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of Technical Support and Information Centre Associates (TSICA) vacancies on Contract Basis at Noida/ Delhi. Eligible residents of East Delhi/Noida/ Ghaziabad candidates may apply online on or before 09-11-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, how to apply are given below….
CBSE Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 8
Name of the Post: Technical Support and Information Centre Associate
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation in any discipline with PG Diploma in Computer Application, Operational knowledge of Computer/ Internet.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible residents of East Delhi/Noida/ Ghaziabad candidates may apply online through www.cbse.nic.in on or before 09-11-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.cbse.nic.in.
2. Click on the “Public Portal” —> “Recruitment” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
4. Click on the “Apply Online”.
5. Fill the details carefully.
6. Check the details and submit the form, an unique code with password will be generated on the screen.
7. Note down the code with password & take the printout copies of aplication form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2014
List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website on: 11-11-2014
Date & Time of Interview: 12-11-2014 from 11:00 AM onwards.
Venue: CBSE office H-149, Sector-63, Noida (U.P.)
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:CBSE JOBS, Central Govt. Jobs