Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Project Engineer Posts: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Chennai has published a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer- I & II vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31-10-2016 till 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
CDAC Chennai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Engineer-I: 02 Posts
2. Project Engineer-II: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 30 years for S.No-01, 32 years for S.No-02 as on 31-10-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have first class B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline for S.No-01, First class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of post-qualification work experience for S.No-02.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.cdac.in on or before 31-10-2016 till 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.cdac.in.
2. Click on “Careers” —> “Current Job Opportunities”.
3. Click on “C-DAC, Chennai invites application for the post of Project Engineer- I & II” —> “Click here to apply online”.
4. Fill all the personal, professional & other details & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2016 till 17:00 hrs.
For more details like consolidated pay, location, place of posting, duration and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:CDAC Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs