Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Project Asst & Engineer Posts: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Chennai invites application for the recruitment of Project Engineer-I & II, Asst Vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 19-08-2014 by 5:00 PM. Other details like age, qualification, how to apply are given below….
CDAC Chennai Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 07
Name of the Post:
1. Project Engineer-II: 02 Posts
2. Project Engineer-I (Project Coordinator): 01 Post
3. Project Assistant-I (System Administrator): 01 Post
4. Project Assistant-I (Faculty/ Trainer): 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 32 years for Sl no 1 Post, 30 years for Sl no 2 Post as on 01-07-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved category/ Govt Employees/ PH candidates as per the Government of India instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 1st class in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication or 1st Class in ME/ M.Tech or equivalent Degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & Telecommunication for Sl no 1, 2 Posts, Diploma in Engineering or Graduates in Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Applications or relevant domain for Sl no 3 & 4 Posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply from www.cdac.in on or before 19-08-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the website http://cdac.in/.
2. Click on Careers—–> Current Job Opportunities.
3. Click on More—-> Apply Online.
4. Fill all the details like Name, Email ID, etc and then Click on Submit.
5. Take printout of filled application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 19-08-2014 by 5:00 PM.
For more details like age, qualification, selection & Other details are mentioned in the following link….
Tags:CDAC Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs