Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern: Central Bank of India conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Central Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Central Bank of India Clerk Exam is mentioned below.
Central Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern details:
Central Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of English Language.
3. Test of Numerical Ability.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
b. Descriptive Paper: It will consist of 5 compulsory questions with internal options, to assess knowledge of socio-economic development and communication skills.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by bank shall be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam pattern is of written test and interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: There will be 5 compulsory questions with internal options.
3. Is there a chance to write the descriptive paper in official language of the state?
Ans: Descriptive paper can be answered either in English or Hindi or official language of the state for which the candidate has applied.
4. Exam pattern will be same from one notification to another notification?
Ans: It will be same but in rare cases it may change.
5. Test of English is taken for weight age in the total marks for the written test?
Ans: It is just of qualifying test.
Tags:banks clerk exam pattern, central bank of india, Central Bank of India Clerk Exam Pattern, central bank of india clerk recruitment