Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 3196 Vacancies: Central Bank of India invites online applications for filling up of 3196 Single Window Operators ‘A’/SWO-A (in clerical cadre) posts from qualified candidates in IBPS Clerk Common Written Exam conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and having a valid score card. Eligible candidates have to apply through online from 22-12-2012 to 07-01-2013.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details are mentioned below…
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 3196
Name of the Posts:
1. Single Window Operators ‘A’/SWO-A (in clerical cadre): 3196 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Score Card (CWE): Candidates must have a valid IBPS score card in IBPS Clerk CWE – 2011-12. General candidates must have secured 24 and SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates must have secured 21 marks in each of the tests in IBPS Clerk CWE. State wise and category wise total weighted standard score available in the notification.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for General & OBC and Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates. Fee can be paid in the form of Challan downloaded from website at any branch of Central Bank of India from 22-12-2012 to 07-01-2013.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS Clerk CWE in 2011-2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 22-12-2012 to 07-01-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
2. Click on the link ‘Careers’ and select the link ‘Bank Challan’.
3. Take the printout of the Challan and make the payment.
4. Now revisit the website and click on the link ‘Online Application for clerks 2012’.
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the Challan details.
6. Click on the ‘Submit’ link.
7. After successful submission, take two print outs of the system generated application form and retain it for any further assistance & fee receipt which has to be submitted with the call letter at the time of interview.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-01-2013.
Date of making payments of Application fee: 22-12-2012 to 07-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, central bank of india jobs