Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Bank of India Clerk Selection Process: Central Bank of India conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Central Bank of India Clerk Selection Process for candidates preparing for Central Bank of India Clerk Exam is mentioned below.
Central Bank of India Clerk Selection Process details:
Central Bank of India Clerk Selection Process is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning Ability.
2. Test of English Language.
3. Test of Numerical Ability.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
b. Descriptive Paper: It will consist of 5 compulsory questions with internal options, to assess knowledge of socio-economic development and communication skills.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by bank shall be called for interview.
Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the written test and interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is the selection process?
Ans: Selection process is based on the performance in written test and interview.
2. Descriptive paper marks are taken for preparing merit list?
Ans: Descriptive paper is only a qualifying paper.
3. On what basis candidates are called for interview?
Ans: Depending on vacancies, candidates who rank sufficiently high in objective paper will be called for interview.
4. If a candidate pass in objective paper and fail in descriptive paper then he will be called for interview?
Ans: Candidates has to pass in each of objective paper and descriptive paper.
5. On what circumstances final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection will be on the basis of ranking accorded after adding marks obtained in the written test and interview.
Tags:banks clerk selection process, central bank of india, central bank of india clerk recruitment, Central Bank of India Clerk Selection Process