Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern: Central Bank of India conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Central Bank of India PO Exam is mentioned below.
Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern details:
Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern is of two ways as 1.written test and 2.Group Discussion and/or Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Test of Reasoning.
3. Test of General Awareness.
4. Test of English.
b. Descriptive paper: Descriptive paper shall be to assess the candidates’ knowledge on socio-economic development and communication skills.
2. Group Discussion and/or Interview: The short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for Interview depending upon the vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: Exam pattern is of 1.written test and 2.Group Discussion and/or Interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: Descriptive paper is to assess the knowledge of candidates on socio-economic development and communication skills.
3. Exam Pattern will be same for PO and Clerk exam?
Ans: There will be little change but in some cases it may be same also.
4. Exam Pattern will be changed from one notification to another notification?
Ans: Generally it will be same but in rare cases it may change.
5. How many papers will be in written test?
Ans: It is of two papers as objective paper and descriptive paper.
Tags:banks po exam pattern, central bank of india, Central Bank of India PO Exam Pattern, Central Bank of India PO recruitment