Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Bank of India PO Selection Process: Central Bank of India conducts its Probationary Officer exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Central Bank of India PO Selection Process for candidates preparing for Central Bank of India PO Exam is mentioned below.
Central Bank of India PO Selection Process details:
Central Bank of India PO Selection Process is of two ways as 1.written test and 2.Group Discussion and/or Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Quantitative Aptitude.
2. Test of Reasoning.
3. Test of General Awareness.
4. Test of English.
b. Descriptive paper: Descriptive paper shall be to assess the candidates’ knowledge on socio-economic development and communication skills.
2. Group Discussion and/or Interview: The short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for Interview depending upon the vacancies.
Final selection: Merit list will be prepared based on aggregate marks obtained by candidates in written test and group discussion and/or interview and depending on vacancies; selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is the selection process?
Ans: Selection process is based on the performance of candidates in written test and group discussion and/or interview.
2. What is the qualifying mark for written test?
Ans: It is of 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in aggregate and should qualify in each of the objective paper.
3. On what basis candidates will be called for interview?
Ans: Candidates who rank sufficiently high in written test as per cut-off marks decided by the bank will be called for interview.
4. Descriptive paper will be taken for preparing merit list?
Ans: The merit list of the written test will be based on aggregate marks obtained by candidates both in objective test and descriptive test.
5. On what circumstances final selection will be?
Ans: Final selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Tags:banks po selection process, central bank of india, Central Bank of India PO recruitment, Central Bank of India PO Selection Process