Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 – 208 Officer & Office Asst Posts: Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared for the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-06-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
CMPGB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 208
Name of the Post:
1. Officer Scale-I: 93 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): 115 posts
Age Limit: Age Limit: Candidates age must be above 18 years – below 28 years for Office Scale-I posts & between 18-28 years for Office Asst posts. Relaxation of Upper Age Limit will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent along with IBPS Score Card.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant posts & 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 103 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for Officer Scale-I posts.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD must pay Rs.20/- and all other have to Rs.100/- for Officer Scale-I posts & SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates have to pay Rs.20/- and all other have to pay Rs.100/- as application fee which must be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank in CBS Account No. 2000021130000438, by means of a Payment challan available in the Bank’s website.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.centralmpgraminbank.com from 24-05-2013 to 07-06-2013. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.centralmpgraminbank.com from 24-05-2013 to 07-06-2013.
3. While applying for RRBs- CWE conducted in Sep-2012 is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
4. Click on the link “Recruitment/ Careers”.
5. Candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan.
6. Go to the nearest Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch & make the Fee payment in CBS Account No. 2000021130000438.
7. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan.
8. Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website.
9. Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
10. Take print of the submitted application after the successful completion.
11. The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Payment of Application Fees: 24-05-2013 to 07-06-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 24-05-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-06-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs