Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 229 Scientist, Asst & Other Posts: Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles has given employment notification for the recruitment of 229 Scientist-B, Computer Programmer, Inspector and Other posts. Eligible candidates may apply online and send hard copy of applications on or before 14-03-2014 and 24-03-2014 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Central Silk Board Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 229
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientist-B: 65 Posts
2. Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning): 02 Posts
3. Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
4. Inspector (Silk): 04 Posts
5. Junior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
6. Senior Mechanic (Cold Storage & Electrical): 03 Posts
7. Assistant (Technical): 06 Posts
8. Technical Assistant (Reeling & Spinning): 01 Posts
9. Assistant: 07 Posts
10. Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
11. Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts
12. Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Post
13. Field Assistant: 112 Posts
14. Lower Division Clerk: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not more than 35 years for Posts 1 & 2, 30 years for Posts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 10, 27 years for Post 8, 25 years for Post 11, 12, 13 & 14 as on 14-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s degree in Science or Agricultural Science for Post 1, Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Textile for Post 2, M.Sc in Computer Science for Post 3, II Class Bachelor’s degree in Textiles for Post 4, II Class Master’s degree in Hindi for Post 5, Diploma in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Post 6. Refer to the notification for Post wise qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the CSB website www.csb.gov.in. After applying online, candidates need to take print out of it, affix photograph with signature and send it along with photocopies of certificates in support of age, experience, disability , caste and educational qualification, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the Post of …….”, send by post to the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore 560068 on or before 14-03-2014 and 24-03-2014 for remote areas.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Log on to the website www.csb.gov.in.
2. If you are a registered member then Click on Already Registered else go to New Registration.
3. After that fill all the details in the Application form and save as “Draft”.
4. The data is in Draft mode, so if there is any mistakes then correct it and then Click “Submission (Final)”.
5. After Submitting online, application number will be allotted.
6. Take print out of application and send it along with mentioned documents.
Last Date for Receipt of Online & Hard Copy of Applications: 14-03-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Applications for remote areas: 24-03-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, central silk board jobs