Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2016 – Non Teaching Posts: Central University of Jammu has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Non Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 24-10-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Central University of Jammu Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 28
Name of the Posts: Non Teaching
1. Executive Engineer: 01 Post
2. Information Scientist: 01 Post
3. System Analyst: 01 Post
4. Asssitant Engineer: 01 Post
5. Nurse: 01 Post
6. Private Secretary: 02 Posts
7. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
8. Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 01 Post
9. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
10. Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Post
11. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
12. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
13. Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
14. Pharmacist: 01 Post
15. Security Inspector: 01 Post
16. Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
17. Library Assistant: 02 Posts
18. Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
19. Hostel Attendent: 02 Posts
20. library Attendent: 04 Posts
21. Laboratory Attendent: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be below 50 years for Post 1, 40 years for Post 2 to 4, 35 years for Post 5, 6, 8 to 12, 15, 16, 30 years for Post 7, 32 years for Post 13, 14, 17 to 21. Upper age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC & persons with disabilities is applicable as per UGC/ GOI norms
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering for Post 1, 4, 6, 11, 13, 15 to 17, ME/ M.Tech/ BE/ B.Tech years for Post 2, 3, 8, 9, B.Sc Nursing for Post 5, Master Degree for Post 7, 10, 10+2/ equivalent for Post 14, 20, 21, class 10 standared from a recognised school/ board/ ITI Trade certificate for Post 18, Matriculation/ ITI pass for Post 19 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- by demand draft from any National/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer, entral University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. No fee for SC/ ST & Persons with disability candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents, demand draft, envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____” by registered post/ speed post to registar, Central University of Jammu Rahya Suchani (Bagla), District Samba, Pin 181143, Jammu, J & K on or before 24-10-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-10-2016.
For more details like pay band, grade pay, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Jammu and Kashmir state govt jobs, University Jobs