Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat – Apply Online for 370 Assistant Professor Posts 2013: Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat has delivered online applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor (Vyakhyata Sahayak) Vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply online from 08-09-2013 to 18-09-2013 up to 07:59 PM. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply online are given below…
Commissionerate of Higher Education Gujarat Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 370
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor (Vyakhyata Sahayak)
Name of the Subject:
1. Accounts: 20 Posts
2. Botany: 19 Posts
3. Chemistry: 18 Posts
4. Commerce: 11 Posts
5. Computer Science: 03 posts
6. Drama: 03 Posts
7. Economics: 37 Posts
8. Economics Method: 02 Posts
9. Electronics: 05 Posts
10. English: 82 Posts
11. English Method: 03 Posts
12. Geography: 01 Post
13. Gujarati Method: 03 posts
14. Hindi Method: 03 Posts
15. History: 12 Posts
16. Indology: 02 Posts
17. Law: 05 Posts
18. Maths & Science Method: 02 Posts
19. Maths: 16 Posts
20. Microbiology: 04 Posts
21. Philosophy: 02 Posts
22. Physics: 39 Posts
23. Political Science: 03 Posts
24. Psychology: 09 Posts
25. Sanskrit: 21 Posts
26. Sanskrit Method: 03 Posts
27. Sociology: 15 Posts
28. Sociology Method: 03 Posts
29. Statistics: 12 Posts
30. Zoology: 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 35 years for Arts, Commerce & Science Faculty, below 30 years for Law Faculty, 37 years for Education Faculty where age relaxations of about 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women (UR) candidates & 10 years for Disabled, Reserved Women Candidates is allowed.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation with 55 % marks & must have cleared UGC NET or GSLET examination for Arts, Commerce, Science & Law Faculty & Graduation/ Master’s Degree & M.Ed in relevant subject with 50 % marks & qualified in NET/ SLET/ SET for Education Faculty (B.Ed Colleges). (As per UGC Regulations)
Selection Process: Candidates are selected on Merit basis.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.200/- for General & Socially Educationally Backward class (SEBC), (RS.100/- for SC/ ST & differently disabled candidates) in form of Challan downloadable from the website http://www.cheguj.com/ & payable at any branch of Dena Bank on or before 18-09-2013 by 04:00 PM or pay online through NEFT in Dena Bank, A/c No 030810027900, IFSC Code: BKDN0130308, MICR Code: 380018053.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online from 08-09-2013 to 18-09-2013 up to 07:59 PM through website www.cheguj.com & bring all original certificates at the time of Document Verification.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should possess a valid Email ID at the time of Registration & keep it active to receive alerts regarding recruitment.
2. Log on to website http://www.cheguj.com/ and click on Applicant Registration link for applying online.
3. Read the instructions, fill the mandatory details without mistakes & give the preference of the colleges.
4. Deposit the Application Fee in the prescribed manner & retain the transaction ID
5. Re login after one day to submit the Transaction ID & Submit the error free application.
6. Take the Print out of application form & retain it for future reference.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 08-09-2013.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 18-09-2013 till 07:59 PM
List of Short Listed candidates will be displayed on: 23-09-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Certificates Verification: Between 26-09-2013 to 27-09-2013.
Verification Venue: 3rd Floor, Block -12, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Tags:Commissioner of Higher Education Gujarat jobs, Gujarat state govt Jobs