Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
CRPF Recruitment 2014 – 194 SI, ASI, HC, CT Posts: Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites applications for the recruitment of 194 Group B & C Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 07-10-2014. Other details like age, educational qualifications, selection, application fee & how to apply are mentioned below…
CRPF Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 194
Name of the Post:
1. Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse): 36 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (Radiographer): 06 Posts
3. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Physiotherapist): 01 Post
4. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Pharmacist): 73 Posts
5. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Laboratory Technician): 06 Posts
6. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Operation Theatre Technician): 01 Post
7. Assistant Sub- Inspector (Dental Technician): 06 Posts
8. Head Constable (Jr X-ray Assistant): 04 Posts
9. Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant): 07 Posts
10. Head Constable (Air Conditioning Plant Technician): 01 Post
11. Head Constable (Steward): 07 Posts
12. Constable (Ward Boy/ Girl): 24 Posts
13. Constable (Masalchi): 03 Posts
14. Constable (Cook): 19 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 30 years for Sl no 1 & 2 Posts, 20 years for Sl no 3 to 10 Posts, 18 years for Sl no 11 to 14 Posts as on 07-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and have passed the examination held by the nursing council for Sl no 1 Post, Intermediate or 10+2 with Science as a subject or equivalent for Sl no 2 to 4 Posts, Matriculation with Science as a subject or equivalent for Sl no 5 to 14 Posts with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written exam, Medical Examination, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- through crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of IG (Med)/ Med Supdt or DIG (Med)/ Med Supdt and payable at GPO of concerned cities and no fee for SC/ ST/ EXS/ Female Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with IPO, requisite certificates, by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——- (NAME OF POST FOR WHICH APPLYING)” and send to respective Centres on or before 07-10-2014 and 17-10-2014 for candidates in remote areas.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 07-10-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Candidates in Remote Areas: 17-10-2014.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, CRPF jobs