Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Dental Surgeon Posts: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) New Delhi has issued a notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-10-2014 to 17-11-2014 by 5:00 PM. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 14
Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon
Name of the Hospital:
1. Nacharam: 01 Post
2. Noida: 01 Post
3. Naroda: 01 Post
4. Vapi: 01 Post
5. Gurgaon: 01 Post
6. Baddi: 01 Post
7. Ashramam: 01 Post
8. Ezukone: 01 Post
9. Udyogmandalam: 01 Post
10. Indore: 02 Posts
11. Andheri (E), Mumbai: 01 Post
12. Jaipur: 01 Post
13. Joka, Kolkata: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 30 years as on 17-10-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: A qualification included in Part – I or Part – II of Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- through challan form in any branch of State Bank of India on or before 19-11-2014. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in from 16-10-2014 to 17-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.esic.nic.in.
3. Click on the Recruitment —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Click on the “Click here to apply Online for the post of Dental Surgeon in ESIC”.
5. Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
6. Fill the details carefully and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
7. Check the details and submit the application form.
8. Now a challan form will be generated along with your registration number.
9. Pay the fee through challan form at concerned bank only after 24 hrs of generation of challan on any Bank working Day.
10. Now after paying fee candidate can take print of their Registration Slip after
gap of one working day by login link using registration number and date of birth.
11. Keep copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-10-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date to Deposit Application Fee: 19-11-2014
Last Date for Printing of Applications: 24-11-2014 upto 5:00 PM.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Esic jobs