Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Field Gun Factory Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 106 Semi Skilled Posts: Field Gun Factory,Kanpur under Indian Ordnance Factories has issued notification against recruitment of 106 Semi Skilled vacancies in the Industrial Establishment Group C Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 27-09-2013 to 11-10-2013 till 24:00 Hrs and send the hard copy of the applications with in 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
Field Gun Factory Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 106
Names of Posts:
1. Mechanist: 25 Posts
2. Turner: 20 Posts
3. Fitter: 20 Posts
4. Grinder: 08 Posts
5. Millwright: 11 Posts
6. Electrician: 10 Posts
7. Fitter Electronics: 05 Posts
8. Heat Treatment Operative: 05 Posts
9. Painter: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 years and 32 years as on the 01-08-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess NCTVT or ITI certificate in relevant trade.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 50/- in form of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of The General Manager, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur 208 009. SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance of candidates in Written Test and Practical Trade Test.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply through online from the web site http://fieldgunindia.gov.in/recruitment/index.php from 27-09-2013 at 1700 Hrs to 11-10-2013 to 2400 Hrs and need to download application format available in the notification, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with payment receipt and Copies of all relevant certificates, to Indian Ordnance Factories, Field Gun Factory, Kanpur – 208 009 UP State with in 21 days from date of publication till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the web site http://fieldgunindia.gov.in.
2. Go through the notification and read the instructions care fully before applying it.
3. Then Apply care fully given the details of the candidates with out any errors.
4. Scan your recent pass port size photo graph with your signature at the bottom. They must be attached in the JPG format and photo size must be less than 80 Kb.
5. Candidates must have a Valid E-mail Id and aMobilenumber. An Email will be sent to candidate on successful completion of form.
6. Password must be minimum 8 Characters including 1 Uppercase letter,1 Lower-case letter, 1 Special Character like with one special character.
7. Demand Draft/IPO Details (DD/IPO No, Branch name, Date of Issue, Amount) for the payment of application fee. Payment is to be submitted only by General and OBC Candidates.
Starting Date of Commencement of Online Application: 27-09-2013 form 17:00 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Online: 14 days from the date of publication of Advertisement i.e., 11-10-2013 till 2400 Hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Application through Offline: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement till 05:00 PM.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Click Here for Recruitment Advt & to Apply Online
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Field Gun Factory Jobs