Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Haryana Police Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 1017 Male Constable Posts: Haryana Police Recruitment Board invited applications for the recruitment of 1017 Male Constable Vacancies. Eligible Male candidates can apply online after 18-08-2014 to 18-09-2014 by 5:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification and how to apply are given below….
Haryana Police Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1017
Name of the Post:
I. Male Constable (General Duty):
1. GC: 120 Posts
2. SC: 83 Posts
3. BC-A: 64 posts
4. BC-B: 37 Posts
5. SBC: 46 Posts
6. EBP (GC): 46 Posts
7. EXS (GC): 32 Posts
8. EXS (SC): 09 Posts
9. EXS (BC-A): 09 Posts
10. EXS (BC-B): 14 Posts
II. Male Constable (Wireless Operator):
1. GC: 145 Posts
2. SC: 100 Posts
3. BC-A: 78 posts
4. BC-B: 45 Posts
5. SBC: 56 Posts
6. EBP (GC): 56 Posts
7. EXS (GC): 39 Posts
8. EXS (SC): 11 Posts
9. EXS (BC-A): 11 Posts
10. EXS (BC-B): 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01-08-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ BC/ SBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum of 10+2 for all categories for Sl no I Post, 2 years certificate from ITI in Electronics/ Computer/ Telecommunication with 60% marks for Sl no II Post.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for General & dependents of ESM in any branch of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hrs of generation of E‐CHALLAN and no fee for ESM, BCA, BCB, SC, SBC and EBPG Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Physical Efficiency test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.hprbonline.com or www.hprbonline.in after 18-08-2014 to 18-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan recent colour passport size Photograph with light background taken on or after 01-08-2014 & maximum size is 40 KB and save the photo as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”.
2. Candidates have to scan signature in an area of 2″ × 1″ on paper with a black ball point pen in jpeg format with maximum size of 30 KB, and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
3. Logon to the website www.hprbonline.com.
4. Click on Recruitment —–> Apply Online.
5. Click on Apply Online before relevant post.
6. Fill all the details like name, DOB, upload photo and signature and click on Preview Application Form Button.
7. In case of any mistakes correct them and click on Submit Application form.
8. After successful submission of form, the system will auto generate an email to the candidates confirming the receipt of the form.
9. In case fee is not applicable, then the candidate should take print of application form, else make payment through system generated E-Challan as mentioned in application fee.
10. Take printout of filled application and retain it for future use.
Date of f Publication: 15-08-2014.
Starting date of Online Application: After 18-08-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 18-09-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20-09-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Tags:Haryana Police Jobs, haryana state govt jobs