Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 144 Faculty Posts: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University has posted employment notiication for the recruitment of 144 Faculty Positions. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 17-01-2014. For more details about age limit, educational qualification, how to apply and other details are given below…
HNBG University vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 144
Names of the posts:
1. Professor: 25 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 42 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 77 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Ph.D and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality with good academic record.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. s Rs. 500/- for candidates under ‘General’ and ‘OBC’ category and Rs. 300/- for SC, ST and PWD category in the form of Bank Challan HNBGU Power Jyothi Recruitment, A/c No: 33508574475 at SBI (HNGBU), Srinagar, Garwhal, Uttarakhand.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the web site http://hnbgu.ac.in/ and hard copy of the application form duly filled in application form, complete in all respect along with required fee through speed post/registered post must reach the office of the Registrar, HNBGU, Srinagar Garhwal, Uttarakhand-246174 on or before 17-01-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the web site http://hnbgu.ac.in/
2. Download the challan form. Take print out of it and deposit required fee according the category at any of the State Bank of India branch.
3. Register yourself for online application form with the User Id same as the transaction number of Challan form, other entries should be same as you fill in Challan form. fill Password which you can remember for User Id.
4. Wait for payment confirmation for two days.
5. Login with User Id and password, complete the Personal details, Educational details, Experience details, Publication details, Research project details and References details in respective sections. The entries in different sections must be correct as given in supporting document proof. So check again all entries before submitting the form in different sections.
6. After completion of all sections of form take the final print and send it to university with all supporting documents as proof.
Last Date for Receipt of Online and Offline Applications: 17-01-2014.
For more details like pay scale, qualification, relaxation and other information click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, University Jobs