Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Bank Clerk Exam Patten: Indian Bank conducts its clerk exam every year for eligible candidates. The guidelines regarding Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern for candidates preparing for Indian Bank Clerk exam is mentioned below.
Indian Bank Clerk Exam Patten details:
Indian Bank Clerk Exam Patten is of two ways as written test and Interview.
1. Written test: This test is of 2 papers as
a. Objective Paper: This paper consists of 4 sections such as
1. Test of Reasoning.
2. Test of English Language.
3. Test of Numerical Ability.
4. Test of Clerical Aptitude.
b. Descriptive paper: It will consist of 5 compulsory questions with internal options, to assess knowledge on socio-economic developments and communication skills. This test is only of qualifying nature.
2. Interview: Those short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut-off marks determined by the bank shall be called for interview.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the exam pattern?
Ans: This exam pattern is of written test and Interview.
2. What is the exam pattern for descriptive paper?
Ans: It consists of 5 questions with internal options, to assess knowledge of socio-economic development and communication skills.
3. How many questions will be in objective paper?
Ans: This objective paper consists of Reasoning-50 questions, English Language-50 questions, Numerical Ability-50 questions and Clerical Aptitude-50 questions with a total of 200 questions.
4. Whether the English Language is a qualifying exam or weight age exam?
Ans: This test is only of qualifying nature and carries no weight age in the total marks.
5. Is there a chance to write the descriptive paper in our local language?
Ans: Candidates have the option to answer the descriptive paper either in English or Hindi or in the official Language of the state/union territory of which they have applied.
Tags:banks clerk exam patten, Indian Bank, Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern, indian bank clerk recruitment