Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
SSC Jr Grade of Indian Information Service (Group B Non Gazetted) Exam 2012: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 134 Junior Grade Vacancies of Indian Information Service (Group B Non Gazetted) Examination. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25-05-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 134
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must not be more than 30 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline and Diploma in Journalism from any recognized university.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/Women/PWD are exempted from payment of application fee). Amount can be paid through SBI challan downloaded from website or can also be paid using online mode.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview/Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply through online mode or offline mode on or before 25-05-2012. Candidates need to download application form available in the website, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature and send it to the following address, The Regional Director (KKR),Staff Selection Commission, 1stFloor,’E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I on or before 23-05-2012.
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan and make payment or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application on or before 25-05-2012.
6. Candidates should uploaded their scanned photo and signature at the places provided.
7. Click on Submit button for successful submission of online application.
Date of Notification: 28-04-2012
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-05-2012
Date of Written Examination: 22-07-2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, ssc jobs