Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Institute of Packaging Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Technical Officer Posts: Indian Institute of Packaging has published a notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28-02-2017. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
Indian Institute of Packaging Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 03
Name of the Post: Technical Officer
1. Professor/ Additional Director: 01 Post
2. Associate Professor/ Joint Director: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor/ Deputy Director: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Ph.D Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and 10 years experience in teaching/ industry/ research in related subjects or Post Graduation Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Applied Science in subjects relevant to packaging with good academic record throughout and experience in teaching/ industry/ research in related subjects for S.No-01 & 02, Ph.D Degree in Science/ Applied Science with at least 3 years experience or Masters Degree in Science/ Applied Sciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the field related to packaging for S.No-03.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iip-in.com on or before 28-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.iip-in.com
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID
3. Click on “Careers–> Current Openings”.
4. Select the appropriate post and Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details and submit the form.
6. Now take print out of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2017.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below….
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, Indian Institute of Packaging Jobs