Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Indian Navy PC Officer in Logistics, NAIC or Education Branch Online Apply 2011: Indian Navy has calling online applications from UN married male candidates for filling up of Permanent Commissioned Officer in Logistics, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre or Education Branch Course Commencing Jun 2012 at the Indian Navy Academy. Eligible candidates should apply through online from 03-10-2011 to 28-10-2011. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification and other information of Indian Navy PC Officer Recruitment is given below…
Indian Navy PC Officer Recruitment vacancy details:
Name of the posts:
Permanent Commissioned Officer in Logistics, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre or Education Branch Course Jun 2012.
For Logistics/works and NAIC – 19.5 to 25 years, born between 02-07-1987 to 01-01-1993.
For Education – 21 to 25 years, born between 02-07-1987 to 01-07-1991.
Selection procedure: The selection process is based on SSB Interviews.
How to apply: The eligible candidates have to apply through online from Indian Navy website between 03-10-2011 to 28-10-2011. Candidates follow the instructions given in advertisement.
1. Candidates should apply through online, by visiting the website from www.nausena-bharati.nic.in.
2. Click on the Officer Entry button under the option apply online on the Home Page.
3. Then fill application form correctly.
4. Before clicking the submit button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct or not.
5. After submission the online application roll number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. If system does not generated roll number it is the indication of non acceptance of the application form.
7. After submission of online application candidates should take two copies of the online application form, one copy of this online application form is to be duly signed and send (mailed) along with self attested photograph, attested copies of all required essentials and enclo9users to the following address Post Box No. 02, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110023 by normal post on or before 05-11-2011.
Opening date for online submission: 03-10-2011.
Closing date for online submission: 28-10-2011.
Last date for receipt of online application hard copy: 05-11-2011.
For more information regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, application fee, no. of posts, closing date for online submission and other information of Indian Navy PC Officer Recruitment is available at following link…
Tags:Central Govt Jobs, Indian Navy PC Officer Jobs