Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
ISRO Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 91 Technician, Tech Asst & Other Posts: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Satellite Centre, Bangalore invites applications for the recruitment of 91 Technical Asst, Technician, Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Fireman, Lab Technician, Nurse Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply Online from 06-09-2014 to 26-09-2014. More details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
ISRO Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 91
Name of the Posts:
1. Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 03 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Electronics): 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant (Computer Science): 01 Post
4. Nurse B: 02 Posts
5. Lab Technician A: 01 Post
6. Technician B (Electronic Mechanic): 30 Posts
7. Technician B (Fitter): 15 Posts
8. Technician B (Refrigeration and Airconditioning): 03 Posts
9. Technician B (Wireman): 05 Posts
10. Technician B (Carpenter): 02 Posts
11. Technician B (Plumber): 03 Posts
12. Technician B (Pump Operator cum Mechanic): 01 Post
13. Technician B (Electroplating): 01 Post
14. Technician B (Motor Vehicle Mechanic): 01 Post
15. Technician B (Photography): 01 Post
16. Technician B (Turner): 02 Posts
17. Technician B (Grinder): 01 Post
18. Draughtsman B (Mechanical): 07 Posts
19. Draughtsman B (Civil): 03 Posts
20. Hindi Typist: 01 Post
21. Fireman A: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 26 years for all, 31 years for SC/ ST, 29 years for OBC Candidates for Sl no 20 Post, 18 years to 25 years for all, 31 years for SC/ ST, 29 years for OBC Candidates for Sl no 21 Post, 18 years to 35 years for all, 40 years for SC/ ST, 38 years for OBC candidates for remaining Posts as on 26-09-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Sl no 1 Post, First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering for Sl no 2 Post, First Class Diploma in Computer Science Engineering for Sl no 3 Post, SSLC + 3 year Diploma in Nursing for Sl no 4 Post, Diploma in Lab Tech for Sl no 5 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Test, Skill Test, Interview for Sl no 20 Post, Endurance Test, Medical Test & Interview for Sl no 21 Post, Test & Interview for remaining candidates.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for UR & OBC candidates tyhrough Demand Draft from any of the Nationalized Bank in favour of the Accounts Officer, ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore, payable at Bangalore and no fee for Women, SC, ST, PWD, EXS candidates. After filing the online application, send DD with their Full Name (as entered in the web application), Post Number and Registration No. written on the reverse of the DD, by superscribing the envelope as “RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF _____ (Post Name) [ ___ (Post No.)]” and send through ordinary post to Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore -560017 on or before 06-10-2014.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website http://www.isac.gov.in/ from 06-09-2014 to 26-09-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Logon to the website http://www.isro.gov.in/.
2. Click on Job Opportunities —–> ISRO Satellite Centre, Bangalore.
3. Click on Apply Online.
4. Select the Post you want to apply and click on the Post Name.
5. Fill all the details like name, gender, etc
6. Click on Next Step.
7. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter the details and click on submit button.
8. Take print out of filled application and retain it for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26-09-2014.
Last Date for Sending DD: 06-10-2014.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply are available in the following link…
Tags:Central Govt. Jobs, isro jobs