Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2012 – 87 Officer,119 Office Assistant Vacancies: Jharkhand Gramin Bank issued notification for the recruitment of Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-III) , Officer Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officer Junior Management Grade (Scale-I)-Group-A, and Office Assistants (Multipurpose)-Group-B. The eligible candidates may apply through online mode on or before 07/01/2012.The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details of Jharkhand Gramin Bank Recruitment are mentioned below…
Jharkhand Gramin Bank Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 206 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer MMG Scale -III– Group A- 01 Post
2. Officer MMG Scale -II– Group A- 03 Posts
3. Officer JMG Scale –I– Group A- 83 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Group B- 119 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates are requested to view Jharkhand Gramin Bank Advt for age limit details.
For Officer MMG Scale -III (Industrial Relations Officer): Candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
For Officer MMG Scale -II (IT Officer): Candidates having Degree in Electronics / Communication /computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
For Officer JMG Scale –I: Candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
For Office Assistant: Any Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from recognized University
Application Fee: For SC/ST/Person with Disability fee is RS 100/- & for all others application fees is RS 500/-, fee is to be paid by challan on account of Jharkhand gramin bank A/C recruitment project with account no: 490220110000406, in any branch of Bank of India.
Selection Process: The selection will be made on performance basis in written test and interview.
How to apply: Eligible candidates should apply through online by link provided from the website www.jharkhandgraminbank.com between 08/12/2011 to 07/01/2012
1. Candidates should have valid E-mail ID.
2. Candidates should download challan forms from bank web site and can be paid in any branch of Bank of India.
3. Branch code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the online application form.
4. Candidates should fill up all mandatory columns in the online application form
5. After applying online candidates should note the registration number and password for future use. Take a printout of the system generated online application form and should submit at the time of interview
6. Candidates should bring Challan form along with Downloaded Call Letter and recent passport Photograph to the written test.
7. Five copies of the photograph should be retained at the time of written examination and interview, Failure to produce the same photograph may lead disqualification.
Starting date for online application submission: 08/12/2011
Last date for online application submission: 07/01/2012
Payment of Fee: From 08/12/2011 to 07/01/2012
Date of Written Exam:
Officer Scale I, II & III: 19/02/2012
Office Assistant: 04/03/2012
Dates for downloading Pre-Examination Training Call Letter:
For Officer Scale I, II & Scale III: From 25/01/2012 to 04/02/2012
For Office Assistant: From 01/02/2012 to 11/02/2012
Dates for downloading Written Test Call Letter:
For Officer Scale I, II & III: From 06/02/2012 to17/02/2012
For Office Assistant: From 20/02/2012 to 02/03/2012
For more details about age limit ,no of vacancies, how to apply, educational qualification , selection process, Pre-Examination Training, Pay scale, submission of online applications, and other information click on below links…
Tags:Bank jobs, Jharkhand Gramin Bank jobs