Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
J&K Grameen Bank Recruitment 2013 – Apply online for 248 Officer, Office Assistant Posts: J&K Grameen Bank, Jammu has advertised notification for the recruitment of Officer, Office Assistant Posts from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-11-2013 to 12-12-2013. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
J&K Grameen Bank University Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 248
Name of the Posts:
1. Officers in Junior Management (Scale-I): 133 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 115 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should not have been born earlier than 03-07-1985 and later than 30-06-1995 (both dates inclusive) for S.No.1 Post, should have not been born earlier than 02-07-1985 and later than 01-07-1995 (both dates inclusive) for S.No.2 Post i.e age should be 18 to 28 years for both Posts. Relaxation is available.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess Degree in any discipline, proficiency in local language & computer knowledge.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for S.No.1 Post, 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for S.No.2 Post. Refer notification for test wise valid IBPS score card details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.jkgb.in between 27-11-2013 to 12-12-2013. Shortlisted Candidates can attend interview with printout of application & with relevant documents.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.jkgb.in
2. Click on the Recruitment Link and the on Apply Online Link
3. Fill the Details Properly and sumit the application form.
4. Take the Print Out and bring at the time of interview.
5. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE-II (CWE conducted in September/ October 2013) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project.
6. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-11-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12-12-2013
Last Date for Reprint: 26-12-2013
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection, how to apply and other information are available in the following link…
Tags:Bank jobs, Rural Bank Jobs