Get Free Job Alerts on your Mobile by SMS- Subscribe now
Kerala PSC Jobs 2013 – Apply online for Various Vacancies: Kerala Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of 21 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02-05-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 21
Names of the Posts:
1. Range Forest Officer (SR for SC/ST): 02 Posts
2. Range Forest Officer (SR For SC/ST): 02 Posts
3. Agriculture Officer (SR for SC/ST): 01 Post
4. Electrician: 01 Post
5. Khadi Development Officer: 02 Posts
6. Charge man (Mechanic): 01 Post
7. Lecturer in Physics, Natural Science, Educational Psychology)
8. Accountant: 01 Post
9. Laboratory Assistant (Dairy/CFP): 02 Posts
10. Laboratory Assistant (Dairy CFP): 02 Posts
11. Driver: 01 Post
12. Driver: 01 Post
13. Stenographer: 02 Posts
14. Marketing Organizer: 01 Post
15. Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 19-34 years for Post No: 1 & 2, 18-42 years for Post No.3, 18-40 years for Post No.4, 18-35 years for Post No.5,6 & 8, 22-40 years for Post No.7, 18-37 years for Post No.9 ,10, 11 & 14, 18-50 years for Post No.12, 18-38 years for Post No.13 and no age limit for Post No.15. Age relaxation will be applicable e as per the rules.
Educational qualifications: Candidates should possess a Degree in Science or Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university/institution for Post No.1,a Degree in Forestry from Kerala Agriculture University or any recognized institution or university for Post No.2, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture awarded by the Kerala Agriculture University for Post No.3, Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Post No.4, passed S.S.LC or equivalent examination and Diploma in Textile Technology from recognized university for Post No.5, Passed SSLC or equivalent qualification and NTC (Fitter) for PostNo.6, Masters Degree in relevant subject and M.Ed Degree and relative experience for Post NO,7, Post Graduate Degree in Commerce with Financial Management for Post No.8, B.Sc Degree n Chemistry /Biochemistry from recognized university for Post No.9 &10, Should passed VII Standard and should have Motor Driving License for Post No11 & 12, passed SSLC from recognized institution and should have certificate in Typewriting English (Lower) KGTE/MGTE equivalent for Post No.13, Degree in B.Com/BBA/BBM, B.Sc from recognized university for Post No.14 and should possess Degree in Ayurveda awarded by recognized university in Kerala for Post No.15.
Selection Process: Refer the notification for post wise selection process.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online from the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 02-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Candidates should have valid email ID.
2. Logon to website www.keralapsc.org.
3. Click on ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post.
4. Candidates can view and have a print out of the profile by clicking the link registration card.
5. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging using their user ID and password.
6. Before filling the application candidates have to scan their photograph, signature.
7. Upload and pasted the photo and signature in the prescribed places.
8. Fill all the details in the application form and after submitting all the details click on submit button.
Gazette Date: 30-03-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 02-05-2013 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
For more details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Tags:Kerala PSC Jobs, kerala state govt jobs